1. The Space - changing facilities, lockers, showers; cost is 600 yen one time; running gear available for rent [Google Maps]
2. Sports Authority at MARK IS - information on their Running Station is at the bottom of their web page; 600 yen for a visitor [Google Maps]
1. Try Base, Enoshima - gym and running station right on the coast; 800 yen [Google Maps]
2. Yanagishima Sports Park, Chigasaki - near the Sagami River on Route 134 [Google Maps]. They have free coin lockers, coin showers, a nice restaurant, physio/rehab centre, and a running track (public use at certain times) and an 800-metre rubberised running course around the facility. There's a good branch of SBS Cycles with helpful, English-speaking staff.
1. Run and Refresh Station - next to the castle inner moat; only 300 yen to use changing facilities [Google Maps]
1. Nagai Youth Hostel - running station in youth hostel; 500 yen one time; 6:00 to 22:00 (closed from 10:00 to 12:00 for cleaning); it is inside a sports park with a running track [Google Maps]
2. Mizuno Running Station - [Google Maps]
1. HAT Nagisa-no-yu - running station inside a public bath; 200 yen for changing room and locker; 820 yen (weekdays), 900 yen (weekends) to use public bath